Rollerbug tamper


The name brand of a tool used to compact fresh concrete. It is made of steel mesh on a rotating frame, and rolled along the concrete.


Print |  Cite This Source |  Link to This Page
Browse by Letter: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z