Definitions (3)

1. To slant or incline from the vertical or horizontal.

2. A board or molding that is placed along the sloping edge of a frame gable to cover the edges of the siding.

3. A tool used to remove mortar from the face of a wall.

Picture of rake
Picture of rake


Print |  Cite This Source |  Link to This Page

Related Terms

Browse by Letter: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z