Raimann patch


A patch, elliptical in shape, used to fill voids caused by defects in the veneers of plywood panels. The Raimann patch is one of the two patch designs allowed in A-grade faces.


Print |  Cite This Source |  Link to This Page
Browse by Letter: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z