rag-rolled finish


A decorative paint finish made by rolling a twisted rag over a wet paint surface so that portions of the undercoat show through. The effect can be simulated with a special paint roller.


Print |  Cite This Source |  Link to This Page
Browse by Letter: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z