optical plummet


In surveying, a device used in place of a plumb bob to center transits and theodolites over a given point, preferred for its steadiness in strong winds.


Print |  Cite This Source |  Link to This Page
Browse by Letter: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z