fly rafter


A gable-end rafter on a roof overhang that runs parallel to the common rafters and is supported by the lookout rafter.


Print |  Cite This Source |  Link to This Page
Browse by Letter: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z